Saturday 22 October 2011

Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli 21st October 2011 Written Episode

Part 1

Mami ji says there is so much work to be done in the house and madam ji wants tea right now. Have some tea. She takes a cup of tea to Kanika and goes back into the kitchen. Someone from outside says milk. Mami says I'm coming. He says milk again. Mami says I'm coming. Are the cows going to run away? She steps outside with a pan. Raghav comes in the kitchen and asks has anything been made for breakfast? I have to go out for some important work. Mami says yes I've made some breakfast. Shestarts listing a large name of different food items that she made (not really). Raghav says that much you made? Anyways bring the food to me, I have to go out. mami says I'm bringing it. Mami gives him a plate with one roti and a sabzi. Raghav says what is this? You were just listing a name of really good food items. Where is all of that? Mami says in dreams. Because now in this house all those food items will only be made in our dreams. And you also eat them in your dreams. Lata and Didi aren't here. I have to do all the chores alone. Everyone will come to eat, but no one will come to help. Kanika's cell rings. Kanika says hello. Yes Tiwari ji. I was waiting for your call. When's the shoot? The guy says madam for that project we needed a much more slim model. So you have been replaced. Kanika says what? But Tiwari ji 4 months ago you had signed me. The guy says madam your weight has increased in those 4 months. Maybe you have forgotten that. Kanika hangs up. She thinks to herself the child isn't even born yet and my life is ruined. I will have to do something.

Abha and Shelly are sitting outside the SB. Abha says pandit ji says that if the crow doesn't touch the food that means some wish has been left incomplete. (Don't ask me what that means cause I have [...]



Submit your suggestion / comments / complaints / Takedown request on lookyp.com@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment