Tuesday 11 October 2011

Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli 11th October 2011 Written Update

\\ Part 1

Koyal walks inside the SB and is shocked to see CP dead. Raj approaches Koyal and says it's a good thing you came on time, Koyal. Go and pray to Auntie. Koyal obeys. Koyal then walks up to where Abha, Lata, and Shelly are standing and says as soon as I found out I took the first flight back. I can understand what you're going through. I'll pray that Auntie ji's soul rests in peace. Take care of yourself. The police comes and says Abha ji. The post mo tern report has arrived. This isn't a normal accident because by just being hit once no one can suffer this many injuries. The police goes on to say more to Abha and Karan. The police says someone purposely did this. Dev ji says she was such a nice person. Why would anyone want to kill her? The inspector says we'll only be able to find out about all of that after the investigation. Mr. Karan I can't say anything right now. Right now you all concentrate on her last rites and I'll continue the investigation. The inspector leaves. Raj says to Koyal you look very worried. Koyal says Tanvi is home alone so I was asking the maid if she gave Tanvi food to eat. Raj asks will your maid speak English? Koyal says yes. It wouldn't be appropriate to call right now, so I was smsing. The last rites are being carried out. Abha says I'll come too. Sheetal says Abha girls don't go. Abha says no matter what the rituals are if a woman can go after she's dead why can't she go when she's still alive? I will go. CP is lifted by the guys. A sad YMGGK song is played. Very emotional scene. All the girls stay behind in the SB except Abha. Koyal leaves. CP says to Mami you'll have to light a diya in name of CP. And in this situation it won't be wise to leave the house empty for many days. Mami says I'll go home and light a diya.

Koyal seems to be rummaging in Raghav's house for something.

// Part 2

The last rites are being performed [...]



Submit your suggestion / comments / complaints / Takedown request on lookyp.com@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment