Tuesday 11 October 2011

Pyaar Kii Yeh Ek Kahaani 11th October 2011 Written Update

Abhay- Haseena- Alinna in the mall (You can watch it for Abhay's philmy dialoguesSillyROFL)

Abhay sees Haseena trying to attack a girl in the mall, so he immediately goes and stops her and takes her into the trial room. Haseena is in shock. Abhay shakes her and asks what the matter with her is. She asks where they are and what are they doing there. Then she says that she is becoming restless. Abhay says that he will help her but for that she needs to go home with him. She says that Alinna has a potion that can cure her. Abhay says that he is with Alinna for that potion only and he will do everything for obtaining that potion. (Blahhh!!! He repeats his Shravan Kumar dialogues so often na?D'oh)

Then there is a knock at the door. Abhay sneaks out alone and sees Alinna in a saffron ghaghra.
Alinna - What were you doing in the Trail room? You know na, how much I love you, if I don't see you near me for even a second, then I become restless (LOL what was that now Alinna?Wacko It's been only two days since you people are togetherROFL)
Alinna - How am I looking Abhay?
Abhay - You look beautiful in whatever you wear.
Alinna- So should I go with this one?
Abhay - Ya, I will buy that fr you as a gift. (Shocked If I am not wrong, he was supposed to be kanjoos-makhhichoos, then how come all of a sudden he is gifting this dress to Alinna? Ek hi din mein chocolates and dress?Shocked Bechari Piya, isey sirf I love you se kaam chalana padta haiROFL)
Alinna- OKTongue (She is also very clever, gift ke naam pa fata fat yes kar diROFL)
[...]



Submit your suggestion / comments / complaints / Takedown request on lookyp.com@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment