Friday 21 October 2011

Van Persie motivated by greatness

Arsenal skipper Robin van Persie admits the significance of scoring his 100th goal for the club was a real motivating factor behind his recent good form.
Van Persie reached the milestone for the Gunners in last month's 3-0 win over Bolton Wanderers by scoring a brace. The Dutchman is only one of 17 in the club's history to achieve the feat.
"I like stats, sometimes they can tell half the story and can help you find the solution for the whole story," Van Persie told Arsenal's Official Magazine.
"The moment I started to think about reaching 100 goals for Arsenal was roughly when I was on 82 goals.
"I knew that not many players had done it before, and I knew t [...]



Submit your suggestion / comments / complaints / Takedown request on lookyp.com@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment