Tuesday 25 October 2011

Pyaar Kii Yeh Ek Kahaani 25th October 2011 Written Episode

The episode starts with Jay asking Alina – what are you doing? Alina says, nothing. Jay looks around and asks where is Abhay? Alina replies, he just left after lunch…you already forgot? Jay smirks, takes a deep breath and asks Alina, so you want to play a game? Let's play. I know very well where you have hidden Abhay; in basement garden…is not it? Alina worriedly says, what's wrong with you bhai? [Alina seems very scare of Jay]. Jay looks around and sees Alina's phone in her bed. Jay picks up Alina's phone and says from now on your phone will be with me so no one can chat with you. Alina tries to get her phone back and says what's wrong with you bhai? You know Abhay has to save her mother at any cost. But Jay gets more angry and does not allow Alina to take her phone. He angrily says to Alina that I don't have to learn from you how to behave with my enemy. Get it? He says stay here to Alina and adds you are not going to move anywhere from this room and I am locking it from outside. Alina knocks on the door and asks Jay to open the door for her but Jay walks away.

Scene shifts to Pia approaching Haseena in jungle. Pia says what happened auntie? Haseena touches the silver chain by mistake when she sees Pia but Haseena gets hurt. She asks Pia to go away as it's dangerous. But Pia says no auntie, I know your truth and I am here to help you. Haseena rolls down blood tears and is surprised to hear what Pia just said. She questions Pia, what? you know who we are? Pia conforms yes auntie because my memory has come back, so I know who Abhay and you guys are. Haseena still in blood tears says, you know I am a vampire and you know everything about us yet you accepted Abhay. [Pia nods her head] and replies I love Abhay auntie and there is no compromise and all in love. Hassena says, Abahy is really very lucky and says our existence is curse [...]



Submit your suggestion / comments / complaints / Takedown request on lookyp.com@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment