Tuesday 25 October 2011

Pavitra Rishta 24th October 2011 Written Episode

Outside the Chawl

Archana is standing outside her chawl. She is recalling the time when the chawl residents were at her house and Manav was assuring them that the builders can't make us vacate our chawl, I will not let this happen, don't worry. Manav had told Archana that he is going to ask DK sir who the builder is that is keeping his eye on our chawl. Archana remembers when Dharmesh came to their chawl and was saying that Manav Deshmukh is in charge of this chawl and he is with DK sir in demolishing this chawl. Archana, you may not trust me but you go and ask Manav that why is he doing this, why is he playing around with the chawl people's lives?

Deshmukh House

Archana goes inside her house and calls Manav. Manav is in his office talking to someone on his phone when his phone rings from Archana. Manav picks up the phone, and says yes Archana. Archana says Manav, come home right now, I need to talk to you about something important. Manav says ok and tries to say something but Archana hangs up. Manav thinks to himself, why did Archana call me like this so urgently, there must be a reason, what could it be? Manav thinks, I will need to go home.

Dharmesh's house

Vaishali is at her house. Dharmesh comes inside his house and tells Vaishali to make some food quickly as I have to go back to the office. Vaishali ignores him and Dharmesh says firmly, Vaishu make some food, I am hungry. Vaishali says one minute Dharmesh, I need to talk to you. Dharmesh says say what you want to say quickly. Vaishali says I don't w [...]



Submit your suggestion / comments / complaints / Takedown request on lookyp.com@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment