Thursday 13 October 2011

Hleb targets debut against Nuremberg

On-loan midfielder Alexander Hleb could be in line to make his Wolfsburg debut in Saturday's Bundesliga match against Nuremberg.
The 30-year-old has not played since joining from Barcelona this summer because of a knee injury, but is now training with his team-mates.
He told www.vfl-wolfsburg.de: "My knee looks very good. The muscle is still getting stronger, and I'm very satisfied overall. I really think I'm making great progress."
The Belarus international has targeted Saturday for a possible comeback should he get through the week without problems.
He said: "I feel the support of the coach and the team and am giving everything to get back into shape.[...]



Submit your suggestion / comments / complaints / Takedown request on lookyp.com@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment