Thursday 13 October 2011

Barcelona Lionel Messi show the dream of uniting Newell Old Boys

Barcelona Lionel Messi show the dream of uniting Newell Old Boys
The striker was born and raised in Rosario, Newell's Old Boys played in the youth academy in 1995 and 2000. However, he left his club of his youth in Barcelona long before the first team.

"Since I was a kid I always played in the Argentine championship, and have dreamed of Newell Old Boys, in particular," Messi was quoted as saying by ESPN Brasil.

Diego Maradona is the best player in football history
"I really want to experience the feeling of playing for them. I always stay long to watch the games on TV when I was a kid."

Messi has also expressed his opinion that Diego Maradona is the best player in history, regardless of the power of Pele.

"Maradona is the best player in football history, no doubt. I never saw Pele play, but I have not seen him know that Diego was the best."

Source - [...]



Submit your suggestion / comments / complaints / Takedown request on lookyp.com@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment