Saturday 29 October 2011

Pavitra Rishta 28th October 2011 Written Episode

Outside the Chawl

It is very dark. Savita and Shravani are standing by Shravani's car. Savita tells Shravani that I have got Sachu to sit in the car, take him away as soon as possible and go away from here. Shravani says yes aai, but what happened to the electricity? Savita says how does it matter to you, look, I prayed to God that I want to help Sachu escape, make it dark, why do you worry? Savita tells Shravani to leave from here in the dark itself. Shravani says yes aai.

In Shravani's car

Shravani gets in the car. Shravani says to the driver, let's go. A young boy (not Sachu) says where are you taking me? Shravani is shocked to hear the voice and turns on the car lights. Shravani asks the boy, who are you? The boy says I am Pindu. Shravani says where is Sachu? Pindu tells Shravani that Sachu is with his friends busting crackers. Pindu says and Sachu's aagi told me that she would give me lots of crackers, so I came here, will you give me crackers? Shravani says yes, I will give you lots of crackers, first can you take me to Sachu? Pindu says yes.

Outside the Chawl

A lot of the chawl residents have gathered up outside the chawl. Manav is there too and he asks why is there no light? Manav wants to know if there was any short circuit that caused the power outage. A man says no Manav, there is no short circuit, someone from our legacy board has cut our electric connection. Manav says why? The man says the builder of this chawl gave the legacy board some money to cut the electric connection. Another chawl resi [...]



Submit your suggestion / comments / complaints / Takedown request on lookyp.com@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment