Thursday 20 October 2011

Pavitra Rishta 20th October 2011 Written Episode

Deshmukh House in the kitchen

Archana is in the kitchen cooking. Sulochana is there too and asks Archana what she is making? Archana says aai, I am making Kande Pohe and am putting potatoes in it, my Sachu loves it. Sulochana says now we can eat delicious food. Archana says aai, do you mean to say that I don't feed you guys good food? Sulochana says no. Archana says the Pohe is finished, I'll get some from downstairs. Sulochana says I will pick up Sachu from school and than get Pohe on the way and than you in the meantime you can do all of the other preparations. Archana tells her mother to come soon.

Outside Sachu's school

Sulochana is walking to Sachu's school. She sees that no one is outside. Sulochana thinks in her head, it looks like Sachu has not been dismissed from school yet, that's ok, in the meantime I will get some Pohe from the nearby shop. Sulochana goes to the shop. Savita and Sachu and Shravani come in a car to the school and she tells Sachu to go inside the school as there is still 10 minutes left. Sachu says bye to Shravani and she says bye back. Sachu goes to the school. Savita and Shravani are by themselves now. Savita says Shravani, I need to talk to you. Shravani says yes aai. Savita says I don't understand what I will say if you will feel good or bad but it is the truth. Savita says these days I can't understand what Sachu is going through, what do I do for him? Sulochana is walking on the street, she is quite a distance from Savita and Shravani so she can't see them. Shravani says aai, I can't understand what you are saying. Savita says there is nothing not to understand. Sulochana gets pretty close to Savita and Shravani, she sees Savita no [...]



Submit your suggestion / comments / complaints / Takedown request on lookyp.com@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment