Thursday 27 October 2011

Geet 27th October 2011 Written Episode

Circus party come at the living room, drool on each other, do not utter a word, but wonders about their effort to please the counter part. Guys think to speak after gls see the cake and girls decide to give time to let guys see the gifts. Maneet come and notice circus drooling, before MK can say anything, adi comes to inform that he needs to leave for London. The client are having annual meet, all the board of directors are present, so wants to finalize deal immediately. Geet is sad upon hearing that Mk is leaving, MK notices and asks her to pack his bag.
Geet packs and starts telling him what is where and takes care of himself. He watches her and replies no need to hide the feeling, I know you are sad. I could have taken you but VISA would not be done. He says I know you will miss me same goes with me but duty calling.. geet starts crying, he softly tells her do not cry this way you are making my going tough ( oops MSK vihin 3-4 episodes kaise jhelenge). Geet asks him to say will come after going. He agrees and replies as you wish mailka, she responds am geet, his answers well you are malika of my heart, she goes oh I though Sheravat ( good sense of humor).
She says how will I manage the circus, he says you will, do not worry anyways I will be gone for 3-4 days only ( hayye rabba we will not have MK next 4 episodes means till Tuesady-Wednesday kya??Nahi babaji bhoochaal aajaayega), after that I will come running, geet naughtily says do not come running it will take longer come in flight. She smiles in tears. MSK says yes. MK takes flight.
Geet is sad missing MK, lost in his thoughts, terrace and packing flash backs are shown. Her self talk that I was holding strong, but now it feels ages in few hours, please come back soon. The wind is blowing hard, their marriage picture is shaking, she runs and hold it ( is it sym [...]



Submit your suggestion / comments / complaints / Takedown request on lookyp.com@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment