Wednesday 26 October 2011

Baba Aiso Var Dhoondo 25th October 2011 Written Episode

Epi continues from yesterday where Bharti recognises Kartik and tells him that me and Oja ji came to your office to do a deal on the pethe. Kartik then slaps Bharti across the face (you ) and tells her that he knows she is lying and to tell him the truth and that how is he related to her. Bharti says no my real name is Shakti and is crying of fear. Kartik then grabs her face and flashes a knife in front of her and threatens her. He thinks that maybe she has actually lost her memory or something. He says hang on you will not listen like this and tells his goons to bring in her dad (here my heart skipped a beat I though her dad was actually goingto walk in or something!) but afsoos it is Murari, acting as her dada and falls at Bhartis feet. Murari starts begging to Kartik and says let my daughter go, do whatever you wnt with me but let her go. Kartik says that if she answers my questions correctly then we will let her go otherwise we will do something to her. Murari tells Bharti to tell him whatever he is asking. Bharti says aap humare baba hain? Murari says yes. Bharti says then tell me who I am? What is my name? Kartik shuts Murari up and Kartik gives Bharti one last chance to tell him the truth and when Bharti says I am telling the truth. Kartik hits Murari (and also winks at him too!) and finally stabs him. Murari (faking dead) dies on the floor in front of Bharti. Bharti again says why is nobody believing her? She lost her memory in a accident and she doesn't know anything about herself. Murari is shocked and moves a little but quickly gets back to his acting. Kartik looks stunned and orders his men to remove Murari's body. Kartik looks at Bharti apologetically and says so you don't remember anything, and tells one of the men to ook after her and leaves.
Kartik goes to see Murari (who is alive) and they both laugh at their plan and that they now have Bharti who has no knowledge of who [...]



Submit your suggestion / comments / complaints / Takedown request on lookyp.com@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment